What is SWAP?
The Self Wellness Action Programme (SWAP) is a fully custom made, half-day wellness workout, teaching new skills and how to SWAP stressful habits and patterns for a new sense of wellbeing.
What will we learn?
- Successfully Deal with Challenges: Discover what you control. Choose your attitude. Develop a positive mind-set. Identify what really matters to you.
- 'Get Fit Where You Sit': Practice yoga in a way to suit your work lifestyle. Yoga that can be done right from your office chair. Loosen out those tight muscles, get active and get the blood flowing in your body again.
- Release Tension and Relax: Find out where you are holding stress and tension in your body. Learn how to relax and let go of tension in your body through breathing, mindfulness and meditation. Find that happy, peaceful place, which is just perfect for you.
Where is it held?
Our SWAP Programme is delivered in The Crea Centre - a quiet, dedicated wellness centre just minutes from Kells, Co. Meath.
What Have Other People Said?
100% of participants said that they would recommend this programme to a friend or colleague.
"I felt all aspects of the programme were well organised and enjoyable."
All participants felt that their ability to deal with change and stress increased from the start of the programme to the end, but more importantly further increased one week later.
"I found the whole afternoon very beneficial. I find myself much more aware of situations that I find stressful and the skills I learned during the afternoon helps me to deal with these situations."
So SWAP now and be...
- Supported and shown how to deal with Change.
- Practice Chair Yoga in a way that is safe and enjoyable.
- Gently guided into Mindfulness, Relaxation and Meditation.
- Shown how to create a work environment that is positive, satisfying and productive.